IQNet SR 10
Certification of Social Responsibility Management Systems
Social responsibility in corporate governance goes hand in hand with business success.
IQNet SR 10 helps the company or organization to optimize the impact of its activities and decisions with respect to social responsibility. The objective is to promote awareness of corporate social responsibility as well as to
- analyze the affected stakeholders and create dialogue,
- identify the significant impacts and areas for action,
- set targets and actions to monitor progress,
- improve and communicate about society-related performance,
- optimize image and market position and reduce risks.
IQNet SR 10 strengthens those factors that are decisive for the long-term success of a company.
Companies and organisations of all sizes operating in all sectors.
3 years - there is an annual audit to ensure that standards are being maintained and a recertification audit after 3 years.
The SQS certificate of conformity with IQNet SR 10 has international validity and is recognised worldwide through the IQNet partnership.
IQNet SR 10 is compatible with ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management), ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management), GRI Sustainability Reporting and other management system standards.