In-house – efficient, individual and target-group oriented
We train you «On-site» in your organisation or by means of our «SQS live webinars».
In-house seminars convince by their high efficiency and are therefore increasingly requested.
Each in-house training is as individual as your organisation
SQS offers inspiring in-house seminars for all organisations that wish to promote team spirit through a joint learning process and strive for organisation-specific knowledge transfer.
All our instructors actively audit in a wide variety of industries and thus bring with them practical experience as well as many years of routine. SQS combines a great deal of knowledge – which we are happy to pass on to you.
«SQS live webinars»
- Effective education format with many advantages
- Inspiring, intensive and flexible
- Up-to-date, compact and target-oriented
Also, for companies with several, even foreign offices, it is a cost-efficient form of «in-house employee training».
All training courses are available as in-house «On-site» versions and almost all of them are offered as «SQS live webinars». Let us know your wishes and ideas. Together we develop target-oriented solutions.
Advantages of your in-house training
- State-of-the-art, field-tested, customized
- Specific training contents and tools for the further internal development
- Organisation-specific topics are considered and integrated
- Linking up with already existing know-how of the participants
- Expert knowledge and many years of experience of our instructors
Your investment in a sustainable education
We would be pleased to provide you with an offer: online request
CHF 2 500.00
CHF 4 000.00
CHF 7 500.00
«SQS live webinars»
CHF 2 250.00
CHF 3 500.00
CHF 6 750.00
Included in our training flat rates are execution, preparation and postprocessing incl. telephone pre-consultation, certificates of attendance as well as travel time and expenses (within Switzerland and Liechtenstein).
Included in our training flat rates are execution, preparation and postprocessing incl. telephone pre-consultation as well as certificates of attendance.
Digital document delivery: Flat rate CHF 350.00
All prices are excl. VAT.
Requirements and interesting facts about the digital infrastructure
To participate in the «SQS live webinars» the following items are required:
- a laptop or desktop computer
- a microphone, a loudspeaker or headset
- a camera
- a web browser (e.g. Chrome, Edge or Safari)
- a stable internet connection
No active account or licensing is required to use the cloud-based live webinar software. However, a free «Zoom account» and the Windows- or Mac-client allow an easy and intuitive handling.
For the agreed seminar date, our lecturers will send out an invitation link by means of which participants can easily and conveniently join the «SQS live webinar».