Non-conformity management for automotive
For an effective resolution of NCs with the IATF CARA NC Management platform
9h00 – 16h00
CHF 880.00 excl. VAT
CHF 980.00 excl. VAT for non-SQS-clients
Duration of training
Dates & Location
April 29, 2024 - SQS, Zollikofen
September 12, 2024 - SQS, Zollikofen
November 18, 2024 - SQS, Zollikofen
Quality engineers, quality managers, key account managers, process owners and any person involved in the resolution of non-conformities raised during audits, and in particular during 3rd party IATF 16949 audits
- Savings linked to a fast resolution of NCs
- Definition of the different type of actions taken following a non-conformity
- Root cause analysis and usual methods
- Review of the 8D steps and structure
- Examples of 8D reports
- Description of the IATF CARA platform for the NC Management
- Comparison of 8D method and IATF CARA
- Case studies (good and bad examples)
- Summary of typical mistakes
- Learnings and good practice summary
- I am clear with the differences between immediate measure, correction, containment and systemic corrective actions
- I know the different approaches to find the root cause of a problem identified
- I understand the 8D approach and how it works
- I am able to fill correctly the IATF CARA NC Management platform in the right fields
- I provide a robust response to NC in order to get a first pass through from the 3rd party auditor
Book your place by registering today. The number of participants is limited.
The registration is only possible with the registration form. Once completed, please return the document to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
An acknowledgement of receipt will be sent to you within three working days. If a form is not completed correctly, it will not be taken into account and will be automatically returned to you.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our training department.