Core values – Code of conduct
SQS is committed to its 5 core values, credibility, neutrality, independence, honesty and incorruptibility, and calls for compliance with these values by all personnel.
Based on these fundamental values, the following code of conduct applies to all SQS personnel, both hired as well as free-lance.
Code of conduct
Compliance with our core values stands for:
- self-committed to observing SQS policies and as well Swiss laws
- free from conflict of interest
- without shareholder dependence
- with integrity
- not subject to undue influence
- uncompromising personal responsibility in decision making
- unequivocal rejection of gifts of any kind that go beyond usual hospitality
Safeguarding of the core values
In the event of a justified suspicion of undue influence, which could jeopardise the preservation of the values of the code of conduct, the Executive Board is to be informed.