OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018
This offer also applies to revisions in other standards, diagrams and assessment models.
Members of the senior management, occupational safety and health officers, system managers.
From the content
- Assessment of the company's occupational safety and health management system.
- Finding any gaps in the system with regard to the new requirements.
- Assessment and definition of the need for actions.
- Written reporting to the top management.
- Identify possible milestones and project steps for the implementation.
- Set out appropriate dates for the changeover of the management system.
- You know the relevant requirements of the new standard.
- You are aware of existing gaps in your management system.
- You are able to systematically plan and implement the necessary steps for the conversion of your management system.
Questions to the Procedure/Registration
Your questions or your registration will be answered by your responsible ISO 45001 auditor or the respective SQS customer service secretariat. The training secretary will also be happy to provide you with further information.