ISO 50001:2011 to ISO 50001:2018
This offer also applies to revisions in other standards, diagrams and assessment models.
Members of the top management, energy managers, representatives for the energy management system, members of the energy management team, employees from companies that want to convert their ISO 50001:2011 energy management system to the requirements of ISO 50001:2018.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, IAF has extended the transition period by 6 months, i.e. ISO 50001:2011 will cease to be valid on 20 February 2022 and thus also all certificates according to ISO 50001:2011 will lose their validity.
Since August 21, 2020, only audits in accordance with ISO 50001:2018 are permitted. This applies to all initial certifications, recertifications and surveillance audits.
From the content
- Assessment of the energy management system on the basis of the existing documentation and its implementation in the daily business
- Identification of system gaps in relation to the new requirements
- Evaluation and definition of the needs for action
- Identification of milestones and project steps for a successful changeover
- Written report on the result
- Presentation of suitable dates for the conversion of the energy management system
- You know the relevant requirements of the new standard.
- You are aware of existing gaps in your management system.
- You are able to systematically plan and implement the necessary steps to convert your management system.
- The CAP evaluation generally takes place on-site at the company.
- However, it can alternatively be carried out very well via «remote assessment».
Questions to the Procedure/Registration
Your questions or your registration will be answered by your responsible ISO 50001 auditor or the respective SQS customer service secretariat. The training secretary will also be happy to provide you with further information.